BRIO BR-450 MS5
|Number of vats||5|
|Ultrasonic cleaning vats||2|
|Capacity of the vats||450 L|
|Ultrasonic power||3000 W|
|Heating power||9kW (ultrasound tank)|
The union of several processes in a single installation designed and manufactured according to your needs. We carry out turnkey projects that may include many types of stages starting with our exclusive BRIO ultrasonic cleaning. After years of R&D, we have developed specific multi-stage solutions for industries such as Injection mould industry, Food industry, machining industry and more.
- Specific dimensions according to the parts to be treated.
- Custom stages depending on client needs including BRIO ultrasonic cleaning.
- BRIO ultrasonic emitters. The toughest and most efficient on the market thanks to our hot bonding process.
- High power ultrasonic generators. They provide maximum performance ultrasonics.
- Superior cleaning system. Homogeneous cleaning in 100% of the fluid.
- Maximum energy efficiency. Low power consumption thanks to our optimized designs.
- Fast and cost effective. Cleaning in record time without the need for an operator.
- Manufactured in high thicknesses AISI 304/316 for maximum durability.
- Frequency according to application. We set the optimum frequency according to the type of dirt.
- Superior thermal-acoustic insulation based on closed cell elastomer. Optional for the lid.
- Adjustable legs in stainless steel-rubber.
- Safety module and emergency stop.
- BRIO ultrasonic cleaning.
- Rinse with available filtration systems to optimize water consumption.
- Corrosion protection by passivates, water repellents, oilings, etc.
- Drying by systems such as hot air through convection, air blade blowing, vacuum drying, etc.
- Stages with any process you may need.
- Automatic elevators with sway, a system to remove detached dirt from the parts.
- Oil Push System (OPS). Our exclusive process of removing oils, lubricans and others from the bath to extend its useful life.
- Automatic and/or manual operation can be stablished for every stage and the entire installation altogether.
- Manual or automatic lids. With the possibility of including lagging, thermal-acoustic insulation, etc.
- Custom control panel. A touchscreen, push buttons, etc. Any configuration is possible.
- Extraction systems to filter the air and remove mist, gases and oil vapours.
- Filtering systems. Filter press, filtering cloth cloth, sleeve systems, etc.
- Tailor-made stainless baskets.
- Automatic filling.
- Bath saturation control.
- Automatic dosing of detergent.
Stages with reciprocating elevators and oil decantation (OPS system).
Manual movement between stages with connection tray. Control by touch screen and PLC.