BRIO BR-200 Anilox
To obtain the maximum performance that an anilox roller offers, it is imperative to implement preventive policies for proper cleaning and maintenance. Due to poor cleaning (among other factors), 80% of the rollers are replaced before reaching their useful life. Some common problems arise from the use of aggressive chemicals to remove dry ink, which generate micro fractures in the cell walls, limiting the life of the anilox. Poor maintenance of the rollers is also associated with a progressive deterioration of the volume, generating deviations from the final tone desired by the client.
After numerous laboratory tests both with manufacturers and with anilox roller printers, we have developed a system that offers the definitive solution for cleaning and maintaining anilox rollers. An exclusive ultrasonic cleaning technology that allows us to guarantee the best maintenance and care of anilox rollers of any size.
- Prepared for automatic cleaning of 2 ANILOX rollers at the same time
- Models for the simultaneous cleaning of the rollers you need.
- Scope of the maximum life of the rollers.
- No production rejections due to printing defects.
- Great savings in ink consumption.
- 100% volume recovery at all lineatura depths after each wash
- Exclusive continuous rotation system.
- BRIO ultrasonic emitters. The strongest and most efficient on the market thanks to our unique hot-bonding technology.
- High power ultrasonic generators. They provide ultrasound of maximum performance.
- Maximum energy efficiency. Low consumption thanks to optimized component design.
- Speed and low cost. Cleaning in record time without the need for an operator during the process.
- Manufactured in AISI 304/316 for maximum durability. The best INOX, with high thicknesses.
- Adaptation according to application. We establish the optimal frequency according to the type of dirt.
- Superior thermal-acoustic insulation based on closed cell elastomers. Optional on top.
- Intuitive control with touch panel.
- Adjustable INOX-rubber feet.
- Safety module and emergency stop.