Muratec MW 120 GT - CNC Lathe - 2012
|Model||MW 120 GT|
|Control unit||Fanuc 31i|
|Chuck size||203 mm|
|Number of turret stations||2|
|Spindle speed||4500 rpm|
|Motor power||11 kW|
|Maximum diameter of piece loaded by robots||120 mm|
|Maximum piece load per hand||3 kg|
|Speed rapid displacements of robots (X/Y/Z axis)||160/120/35 m/min|
|X/ Z axis rapid traverse speed||24 m/min|
|Time for piece loading and unloading||7 seconds|
|Indexing time for turret change||0.2 seconds|
|Observations||*Information can sometimes be inaccurate and change without notice!|
Metalworking - CNC Lathe
Used Muratec industrial machinery – MW 120 GT from 2012 located in Spain. This CNC lathe is equipped with a control unit Fanuc 31i and has a chuck size of 203 mm, 4500 rpm spindle speed and motor power of 11 kW.
* Two heads.
* Two 3-axis gantry robots for automatic loading and unloading of parts.
* Double wrist per robot.
* Digitalized programming by PLC of gantry robots.
* Two stations for verification and checking of finished parts.
* Automatic control and monitoring of efforts and tool consumption monitor.
* Automatic part turner for second stage infeed.
* Lubrication by oil and grease of all robot axes.
* Remote handwheel for robots.
* Sensors for verification of correct support and flatness in second operation.
* Part loading retry function in case of bad support.
* Cleaning of both platens by means of air and coolant.
* Air and coolant output through both spindles.
* Rear flap type chip extractor.
* Opening and closing foot pedal for both chucks.
* Automatic shutdown.
* Electrical transformer.
* Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. The information of this classified ad are only indicative and change without notice! GLOMACHT recommends to check the details with the seller. Contact us for further information.*